Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happy December, I think

Well it is December. Maybe it's because I don't have a tree that I'm just not in the 'spirit'? Dunno. Baby it's cold outside - it really is.

I am looking forward to Vacation with Zak. I've never been to Las Vegas and am a bit unsure as everyone but one person I know has said "you'll love it". I'm certain I'll enjoy the food, escaping canyon food is always a GOOD thing. I'm hoping to get us tickets for a good show and take lots of photos. I'm sure I'll look around goggle-eyed like a true tourist I might as well wear socks with my sandles. The hardest part I'm having is picking out a hotel to stay at; a little more research is called for.

Other things are planned, including hiking, Flagstaff, Sedona and possibly Prescott. There are many things to see and do here in Arizona as there really is anywhere one goes. The main event is of course my back yard; the Grand Canyon; so that's the main thing.

Well this month begins on a busy note and looks to be continuously so throughout the month with various parties and such I will seek comfort, rest and beauty in between when ever I take a concious breath. I hope yours is filled with comfort, rest and beauty with every breath.

No comments: