Saturday, January 01, 2011

Another year begins

Today I went to Sawgrass park; and was treated with a bounty of beautiful birds of which posed magnificently.





My dear friends at the canyon suffered 16 degree temps last night, and here I am enjoying 78 degree days. I am grateful for that.

A new year begins again; asked what is my resolution, my answer is only one sentence:

To have a better year.

So I think and wonder as I will have the apartment through June; and will be having most of my items - at least the ones I left when I went to the canyon. I contemplate and wonder about the necessaties of these items to me. Wouldn't it be just wiser to sell it all and stay mobile? After all the journey's are not complete.

1 comment:

Sunni-Day said...

not sure where u got your weather report, but it was -28 at the canyon last night.

I say, stay mobile...U aint dead yet and there's lots more to see.